Ensign International Yacht Brokerage
Welcome to ENSIGN International Yacht Brokerage!
We are happy to welcome you aboard. ENSIGN International is striving to offer the finest service to boaters buying or selling their yachts.
For buyers, we have global connections to yachts for sale and their agents. Each member of our staff is a seasoned professional broker/yachtsman.
- With an ENSIGN International Yacht Broker, at your side, as your buyers agent, you can cover the entire marketplace. Your agent will find what you want, negotiate the best price, assist with inspections, transportation, insurance and slip location.
For those who are planning to sell their boats, we have extensive experience in sales, yacht trades, property exchanges and donations. Together we will map out the marketing strategy that will be most productive for your boat.
- This can be one of the best experiences of your life. Call or email us. Get started today.
WHY ENSIGN International YACHT BROKERAGE?
- Our sales staff are fully licensed by the California Department of Boating & Waterways.
- Our broker of record is Mariann Feeney, a long time San Francisco Bay area boater, cruiser and business owner.
- Each of our sales staff is a member of the California Yacht Brokers Association.
- Good standing within the local and national yacht brokerage community.
- Many satisfied clients, both seller's and buyer's.
- Advertising customized to your vessel. We monitor our ad responses in order to achieve the best results for each seller.
- Inclusion and representation at Regional boat shows at sellers request.
- Standardized listing agreements that define and protect the interests of the seller.
- Standardized purchase agreements that define and protect the interests of both the seller and buyer.
- Personal listing agent to communicate all negotiations between seller and buyer (or buyers agent if other than listing agent)
- Bonded escrow trust account.
- Buyers deposit placed in trust account prior to sea trial and survey.
- Broker facilitated Sea Trials and Surveys
- Broker facilitated closing with agreed upon closing statements for buyer and seller prior to disbursal of funds.
- Well connected with local Maritime Documentation Service, Marine Financial Services, Marine Insurance Underwriters, Local Boat Yards, Marine Surveyor's, Marine Mechanic's, and local Marinas. We are able to provide valuable assistance, guidance, and advice pertaining to all aspects of the purchase or sale.
- Personal Listing Agent. Your personal listing agent will handle all communications and details of listing, marketing, and sale. With your Listing Agreement, you have an accountable individual to work with.
- Each member of our sales staff has an in-depth understanding of the yacht brokerage business, proven negotiating skills, and long standing experience in boating.
Ensign International Yacht Brokerage Info