EDGE, the SARP XSR 85 made its international debut at last year's Cannes Yachting Show & Monaco Yacht Show.
EDGE was a finalist for the 2023 Boat International Design & Innovation Awards in two separate categories for ‘Outstanding Exterior’ & ‘Best New Series’ which is a testament to EDGE’s high quality thanks to naval architecture from Van Oossanen Naval Architects and interior & exterior design from Red Yacht Design.
She features a fast displacement hull form and has a composite hull and carbon fiber superstructure which gives her a top speed of 21 knots and a cruising range of 1,000nm at 12 knots.
By utilizing a large amount of glass both in the hull & superstructure to merge the interior and exterior spaces into one the layout removes as many obstructions as possible creating an open floor plan. You can literally stand in the salon and have a line of sight from the bow to transom. There is an open galley to port that can also be enclosed depending on the level of service expected by the guests or owner/operator.
The aft deck is a wide open space that flows from the salon to the lounge area located directly outside. From there a full beam set of stairs leads down to the swim platform that has the hydraulic platform that doubles as a launch for a tender or jet ski.
Teak decks continue both on port & starboard where you find full walk-arounds leading to the bow where you have another sitting area and lounge space. I love how glass is embedded in the bulwarks to give you a line of sight to the water opening up the space to guests dont feel enclosed.
The upper sundeck has a large fixed hard top with glass skylight, sitting area and full bar & upper helm. A perfect location to enjoy the view and wind in your face when underway.
A central staircase leads down to 4 spacious cabins including a full beam master, but the fourth cabin located at the base of the stairs can be converted and opened up into a lower lounge area. This space can be utilized in a number ways and I feel is extremely practical as it allows one to configure the lower accommodations to fit a large range of guest parties.
Crew accommodations and engine room access is back aft with the engine room almost serving as a piece of art with its arrangement and level of quality.
The goal of the XSR 85 is to improve ones level of enjoyment on the water with her sexy, sporty lines and ability. She has a nice top speed and thanks to her fast displacement hull an impressive range of 1,000nm+ at economical speeds. A very versatile yacht in design and ability. A true testament to SARP in their engineering department.
Easier words to say, but few stand in their own truth when they speak them, because true quality is demanding. It calls for the purest principles, the deepest commitments and only the truly dedicated will ever measure up.
But it's worth the search if you can find the road. There are subtle landmarks along the way and a discovery that drives you forward, and when you find true quality, it'll stop you in your tracks.
A supremely crafted superyacht is an unforgettable discovery, and it also tells a story. A story of absolute precision, trusted engineering, the finest materials and beautiful spaces, designed to be shared. Ultimately it's a story of those who built the yacht and their deep seated passion and determination to craft perfection.
When this comes to life in an exceptional superyacht, you can be sure you've uncovered true quality. Yours, to enjoy and a story to continue.
"We believe our clients are not just buying a yacht. They are also buying time. Uninterrupted time away from the demands of life. We ensure our yachts are built to the highest standard to ensure time spent onboard delivers the ultimate enjoyment and creates stories to share."
Sarp Yachts, the quality live deserves.
SARP YACHTS SHIPYARD STATEMENT
At Sarp Yachts we take the long road to quality investing the time, refining the detail, gathering the nest around us and expecting the best of ourselves.
We believe when you craft things of beauty to create experiences to last, there's no other way to achieve it.
Our expert, in-house team ensured we achieved three certificates of Quality Evaluations from the American Bureau of Shipping. We make sure the company we keep is both talented and respected, working with industry experts.
Our philosophy and attitude underpin the way we work with deep-seated passion and determination to craft perfection. -EMRE SANDAN, Shipyard Manager
OUR FAMILY FOUNDATION KEEPS IT PERSONAL.
Sarp Yachts is proudly owned by the Kanatl? family. The family also owns the ETI Group Companies making Eti and Sarp Group Companies two of the most influential and innovative entities in Turkey. Together, they lead the way in a spectrum of business categories including aeronautics, logistics, insurance, food and marine industry, with more than 10,000 employees. They are significant organisations, but collaboration with partners and clients is the key to the way we work - we will always keep it personal.
STATE OF THE ART SHIPYARD
Sarp Yachts has founded one of the largest (10,000 sq m) and most modern facilities in the Free Zone of Antalya in South Turkey. It's specifically designed for the new construction and refit of luxury motor and sailing yachts up to 80m in length.
XSR SERIES 85
Silence is the keynote where pleasure enters.
In light of our environmentally friendly vision and high level engineering background, Sarp Yachts proudly present its brand new concept yacht family.
You have chance to dive into the world of harmony and enjoy the beauty of unharmed nature. Trace back to the beginning, a place you came from and where you truly belong. Do not abandon your family, comfort and safety while living your dream. Lose yourself in an enchanted journey living all the rest to us. The yacht's exploration has never been co compatible with nature comfort and luxury at a time.
Van Oossanen developed the patented 'Fast Displacement Hull Form' or FDHF. the development of this concept was triggered by the design to develop a hull form that is efficient over the entire speed range and not only in a restricted speed interval around the maximum speed. Other benefits include significantly increase comfort on-board with better sea keeping and wave reduction. Particularly when compared to hard chine vessels, the FDHF showed improved sea keeping behaviour and manouverability, as well as reduced sensitivity to an increase in the weight of the vessel.
XSR 85 is designed respectful of nature. The key element of the design is the glass arrangement which surrounds the entire salon, giving great lightness and visibility from the inside-out. The use of extensive integrated glass gives the architectural touch to the design for the owner's freedom and flexibility with the unique open-deck feeling.
XSR 85 interior design aims to give guests a sense of openness. We want you to feel yourself on a remote island, your own island, forgetting that you are on a boat. You will merge with nature the very moment you open the windows. This feeling of freedom and openness has been further enhanced by lifting the inferior wall between the salon and the galley. It is possible to chat with your friend who is preparing a snack for you while you are sipping your drink.
When you descend down the sculptural stairs an unexpectedly large lounge area appears in front of you. Designed with an innovative approach, the lounge provides guests with a complete comfort by turning into a cabin if necessary. A single vertical axis is designed to minimize volume loss and to maximize the interior-exterior relationship.
The staircase, inspired by trees, connects the entire yacht. The unique design with organic lines creates an impression of the yacht as a work of art. the kitchenette area, located just below the staircase, offers you a morning coffee or delightful drink to enjoy while watching a movie in the lounge.
Aft of the lower deck is dedicated to the master cabin. A full beam cabin is beyond all expectations. Meticulously designed furniture, inspired by nature, imitates world's unique elements. The bathroom is integrated with the cabin to maintain more space without compromising privacy.
A full-beam VIP cabin is located at the forward lower deck with separate bathroom area. The vanity top on the hill side and the glass wall with TV behind give the guests maximum comfort and luxury.
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONS
- Hull Type: Fast Displacement Hull Type; Twin Screw Diesel Motor Yacht
- Naval Architect: Van Oossanen Naval Architect
- Exterior Designer: Red Yacht Design
- Interior Designer: Red Yacht Design
- Classification: SE
- Hull: Composite
- Superstructure: Composite
- Length Overall: 24.95 meters
- Beam Overall: 6.46 meters
- Design Draft (full load): 1.20 meters
- Max Draft (full load): 1.60 meters
- Displacement (full load): 80 tons (approx.)
TECHNICAL & PROPULSION DETAILS
- Maximum Speed: 21 knots
- Range at 12 knots: 1071 Nm (cruising speed)
- Fuel Capacity: 8.145 liters
- Fresh Water: 8.145 liters
- Fresh Water: 2.390 liters
- Main Diesel Engines: 2x MAN i6 - 800 bhp@2300 rpm
- Gearbox: 2x ZF 550 - 1V, 2.95:1 ratio
- Main Generators: 2x 35kW, Kohler
- Bowthruster: 1x 37 kW, Side Power
- Stabilizers: 2x Zero speed active fins, CMC or Humphree InterceptorL 2x Humphree
- Optional: 2x MAN V8 1200 bhp @2300 rpm with 26.8 knots max speed and range at 12 knots 1220 Nm
- Yard No: NB201
- Type: Fast Displacement Hull Form
- Builder: Sarp Yachts
- Naval Architect: Van Oossanen Naval Architect, Netherlands
- Exterior Stylist: Red Yacht Design, Turkey
- Interior Designer: ArtlIne Interior, Netherlands
- Engineering: Sarp Yachts
- Construction: Composite Hull; Carbon Fiber Superstructure
- Classification: CE
- Length Overall: 26.00m
- Length Hull: 23.95m
- Length Waterline: 23.86m
- Beam Moulded: 6.46m
- Beam Waterline: 6.02m
- Draft (Design): 1.19m
- Draft (Full Load): 1.26m
- Gross Tonnage: 125 GT
- Displacement (Design): 69,40 tonnes
- Displacement (Full Load): 82 tonnes
- Maximum Speed: 21 knots
- Cruising Speed: 12 knots
- 1000 N. Miles approx. @ cruising speed
- Fuel Tank: 7,850 liters
- Fresh Water Tank: 2,250 liters
- Grey & Black Water: 1,250 liters
- Main Engines: MAN 2x i6-800 800Hp (588kW) @2300rpm
- Gear Boxes: ZF 2x 550-1 V (2.96:1) Reverse Reduction
- Shafts & Propellers: CJR 2x 5 BLH AB2 NiBrAl 975X1077 mm; CJR 2x Shaft 80 mm Marinemet 25 Duplex SS 4600 mm
- Generators: KOHLER 2x 35EFOZDJ 35 kW, 1500 rpm
- Electricity: 3-phase, 4-wire and PE system, grounded neutral 230V / 400V, 50 Hz
- Batteries (optional): VICTRON 10x Li-ion Service Batteries; VICTRON 4x AGM Starter Batteries
- Batteries: EXIDE 2x Gel Emergency Batteries
- Steering System: DATA 1x Electronic Hydraulic
- Bow Thruster (37kW optional): SIDE POWER 1x 37Kw
- Stabilizers (optional): CMC 1x Stabilis Electra SE22.214.171.124
- Interceptor (optional): HUMPREE 2x HE950
- Fuel Separator (optional): ALFA LAVAL 1x MIB 303
- Bilge Pumps: RULE Submersible Bilge Pumps for each watertight compartment; JABSCO Manuel Bilge Pumps for technical areas
- Watermaker (optional): SCHENKER 1x Modular 150l/h, 500 ppm, 230V
- Water Heaters (2nd optional): DIKO 2x DTB-50-2-220.1-SS316L 50 l 6 bar, 220V 2.0 kW 50 Hz
- Fresh Water Pumps: GIANNESCHI 1X GDJ/3 24V+400V, 2800 RPM, 2X50 1/MIN, 4.2 BAR, 230V
- WC System: TECMA: 5x Macerator Toilets Evolution 24V Soft Close
- Air Conditioning: VECO 2x 65.000BTU Chiller Units, 380V/50Hz 3 phase with 45.000BTU/h Fresh Air Make-up Unit
- Anchor Windlasses: DATA 1x DZC 1400-2 EPL Windlass 1660 kg, 12m/min, 3 kW, 380 V
- Stern Capstans: DATA 1x DHC 1000 E-PL, 1000 kg, 13m/min, 2.2 kW, 380
- Anchors and Chain: ULTRA MARINE 1x 80 kg Delta Type, SHHP Anchor; 14mm Stud link Galvanized Chains, 110 m
- Davit (optional): ATLAS 1x 2000 Carbon Portable 500kg SWL
- Platform (optional): OPACMARE 1x 3384.50 Transformer w/pop-out unit, 1300kg SWL
- Mooring Bitts, Fairleads: Stainless Steel 316L polished Custom Made
- Stanchions & Railings: Carbonfiber Custom Made
- Bimini Awning (optional): MAKEFAST 1x Electronically Operated Sunroof
- Wheathertight Doors: MIMARIN 2x Semi-Automatic Sliding doors for port & stbd. Salon sides (automatic optional); MIMARIN 1x Manual Zig-Zag Accordion type Aft Door for Salon entrance; MIMARIN 1x Automatic L type Sliding Door for Sundeck entrance
- Hatches: BOFOR 5x Watertight Hatches
FIRE & SAFETY
- Safety: Inflatable Life Rafts x2; Safety equipment according to CE and Flag State
- Fire Fighting: STATX 2x 2500E Electric Fire Extinguisher for Engine Room; STATX 1x 1000E Electric Fire Extinguisher for Battery Room (optional); STATX 2x 1000E Electric Fire Extinguisher for Electric Panel Room (optional); Portable fire extinguishers located throughout in accommodation; Firefighting equipment according to CE and Flag State
- AMS (optional): PRAXIS Customized Alarm Monitoring System integrated n the INS system for Wheelhouse, Sundeck, Control Room & Crew Mess. Tank levels monitoring, Bilge levels monitoring, Hatches and Doors signals monitoring, Main Engine & Genset data monitoring, Navigation lights control, PMS System control; PRAXIS AMC software on INS Multifunction Workstations, 108 Digital Inputs, 24 Analog Inputs, 60 Software Inputs, 10 Mimic Diagrams
- FAS: PRAXIS Fire Alarm System with 5.7” glass TFT Operator Panel and I/O module for connecting detectors, call points and sounders
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS EQUIPMENT (OWNER SUPPLY)
All leisure equipment is to be supplied by the Owner with respect to the design conditions. Builder will approve the type and dimensions of the subject equipment due to the capacity of the cranes and reserves area dimensions. The Builder is to provide cradles for the subject equipment.
Interior tanks, hull topsides, superstructure topcoat; underwater surfaces will be with full system Boero Yacht Coatings.
DECK JOINERY & DECK FURNITURE
All deck joinery work shall be solid teak. Final dimensions of the teak planks are to be approved by the exterior designer. Teak planks are to have a thickness of min 10mm after the final sanding. Areas are to be covered with teak: Sundeck, all Exterior Stairs and All Exterior Decks. Deck furniture and decoration of the yacht shall be basically in accordance with the specifications and ancillary documents as prepared by the exterior designer. The fixed exterior furniture will be manufactured composite.
The yacht has three decks; Lower Deck, Main Deck and Sun Deck. The Yacht is designed and outfitted to accommodate 8 guests and 4 crews; with a total of 12 persons.
- Cabins: Full-beam Owner Cabin on aft lower deck with bathroom, port guest cabin with twin bed and bathroom which can be convertible to TV lounge, stbd guest cabin with bathroom, full-beam VIP cabin on forward with bathroom.
- Lower Deck: Engine Room, Separate Laundry and Storage at the stern. Full-beam Owner Cabin with vanity desk, and bathroom with separated shower and toilet areas. Port Guest Cabin with twin bed and bathroom which can be convertible to a TV lounge. The lounge provides guests with complete comfort by turning into a cabin if necessary. Stbd Guest Cabin with bathroom, full-beam VIP Cabin on forward with bathroom. Two twin Crew Bunk Cabins with bathrooms and Crew Mess on forward.
- Main Deck: Sunbeds and lounge chairs with a table at the aft deck. Main salon with large sofa, arm chairs, coffee table and bar integrated with Galley by an electric sliding glass wall. Galley located at the center and Wheelhouse located on forward.
- Sun Deck: Second Station with helm seats, large lounge sofas suitable for dining set-up and fully equipped wet bar with bar stools.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.