Noteworthy Improvements and Enhancements
- Removed both propeller shafts, installed new cutlass bearings, and packed with Gore GFO fiber packing.
- Removed both rudders and installed new roller bearings and seals.
- Removed both existing fuels tanks from the lazarette and installed 4 new aluminum tanks.
- Removed Naiad Dynamics stabilizer system fins and installed new seals.
- Installed new seals in Naiad rams and installed new seals in Naiad pump.
- Installed all new toilet bases and 18 feet of 1 Ã?Â½ inch PVC pipe.
- Cleaned out holding tanks and installed new macerator pump along with new pump-out deck fittings.
- Installed new bilge pump and float Ã¢â?¬â?? added new hoses for all bilge pumps.
- Rebuilt windlass and installed 200 feet of new triple B chain added to 50 ft of existing chain,
- Cleaned out fuel tanks installed and installed new Buna gaskets for clean-out corners.
- Inspected inside of fuel tanks to confirm like-new condition.
- Removed existing alternators and installed 105 Amp SI 15 Delco units.
- Installed new 200 Amp large-case alternator with 2 AWG cabling.
- Installed 2500 watt inverter with 130 Amp charger.
- Installed eighteen (18) 235 amp deep-cycle batteries and custom battery boxes.
- Installed five (5) 120 watt solar panels.
- Installed solar hot water collector with temperature differential controller and solar-powered circulator pump.
- Installed new Lexan polycarbonate deck hatch cover.
- Built new custom refrigerator with cold plates and a top-loading freezer that both run on a 12 Volt compressor.
- Reconfigured galley counter space to create an open island area.
- Installed LED lighting throughout interior fixtures replacing old incandescent bulbs.
- Installed custom-built Bimini hardtop on the flying bridge.
- Installed new LED deck lights.
- Installed custom-built chest-of-drawers to replace existing vanity in Captain's quarters.
- Replaced existing bedding with new Stearns & Foster queen-sized mattress in Captain's quarters.
- Installed new Simrad autopilot and Garmin color chart plotter.
- Rebuilt both hydraulic steering cylinders in the lazarette.
- Installed new Balmar 100 Amp alternator on the Northern Lights generator.
- Installed 2 desk boxes with seating on the flying bridge.
- Installed new drive cables and gear boxes for the Glendinning engine synchronizers.
- Installed new exhaust elbow and new raw water pump on Northern Lights generator.
- Installed new Lexan sea chest cover with new buna gasket.
- Rebuilt dinghy davit winch motor and installed new control switch.
- Removed main saloon forward windows and re bedded with Sikaflex windshield adhesive caulk.
The popular DeFever 48 Trawler offers one of the finest liveaboard and extended cruising arrangements available on any comparable size yacht. Forward, guests and family will enjoy roomy accommodations in two separate staterooms, with large upper and lower bunks. Drawers are located below the lower berths, and each state room has a hanging locker. Ã?Â A large bath between staterooms boasts a standup shower with seat, in addition to a head and vanity with Corian countertop. Teak cabinets provide storage above and below the counter. In the living area windows surround the salon and galley, so you wonÃ¢â?¬â?¢t be deprived of a view wherever you cruise. The large L-shaped lounge/dinette, upholstered and a nautical pattern, accommodates several guests easily. The lower steering, with full instrumentation and lovely large chrome and teak destroyer wheel, also feature a swivel Helm chair. Visibility from the lower station is unobscured throughout 350Ã?Â° and the owner's modification of the galley allows visibility from the helm to the stern through the galley sink window. The galley is located just after the salon. All the way aft spacious master stateroom, with queen size centerline bed and large private bath. Capacious cabinets and hanging lockers provide ample storage along with large utility room that houses the washer and dryer.Galley
Featuring a wide pass-through, the galley is equipped with all the amenities one would expect to find. There are two custom built in refrigerators, microwave, four burner propane stove and oven, large double stainless steel sink and ample storage behind lovely teak cabinets and drawers.Deck Equipment
The walk around design allows a couple to easily and efficiently handle lines and docking requirements. Ã?Â The Windee comes equipped with an electric windlass. Ã?Â The teak decks and rails have all been well cared for. The teak swim platform off the stern is substantial. The 11' Boston Whaler tender is powered by 20HP Mercury outboard and is launched and recovered by davits on the flybridge extension.Mechanical and Electrical
- CruisAire Air Conditioning
- Water Maker(inc) Ã?Â water makerÃ?Â
- Northern Lights 12.5KW GeneratorÃ?Â
- Naiad Model 252 Stabilizers
- 105 Amp SI 15 Delco Alternators
- Additional 200 Amp large-case alternator
- 2500 watt inverter with 130 Amp charger
- Eighteen (18) 235 amp deep-cycle batteries and custom battery boxes
- Five (5) 120 watt solar panels
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
Ã¢â?¬Å?To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.Ã¢â?¬ï¿½ Ã¢â?¬â?? Douglas Adams
We are always in search of quality vessels to list, so if you are thinking about selling or upgrading, please email us to discover the difference that is Latitude Yacht Brokerage:
Ryan J. Miller Yacht Broker / Owner / U.S.C.G. Lic Capt.
See what we are all about: